Do you have a science communication related question or problem?
The InterSECtionCrashteam can help!
Some examples of questions are:
- how can I best communicate about sustainability?
- how effective is a science communication event?
- how would you organise science communication in Holland?
- how to use social media in line with my business strategy?
- how to align (corporate) communication with my business strategy or product?
With a team of about 5 selected students, we will solve your question. For the students, this is a interesting way to come into contact with companies and apply their knowledge. For you, a Crashteam is a quick and cost-efficient way to get your science communication problem solved.
Working with the Crashteam means working with a motivated, diverse group with a fresh perspective. Our students have knowledge and skills from various technical fields ánd relevant communication theories and practice. Together with a TU Delft teacher as mentor, this results in a high quality, evidence based report, advice or plan.